Obviously when you are working in a foreign country no one from your university is going to be able to pop in for a supervisory visit.

You should keep in contact with your course coordinator, and contact them immediately if a problem arises in the workplace.

The workplaces that you are going to tend to be staffed by a lot of expatriates. That means you should have some people in your office that you can talk to if there is a problem.

But if not, jump on the email to home, RMIT staff are always ready and willing to help if they can.

It is really important that when you are working in another country you are proactive with your supervisors.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s