Centrelink Payments

If you normally receive Centrelink payments, then you will have to ensure you have done the  correct paperwork with them before you go away.

The  Australian Government payment eligibility rules change all the time, and it’s important that you take responsibility for ensuring you continue to be paid while you are abroad. For this to happen you may need a letter from the university which states that you are studying overseas for credit.

You can ask for the letter by contact Records Management Services at he.records@rmit.edu.au

Or you can access your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) through enrolment online. To view or print your CoE:
Log into myRMIT
Select the enrolment online link, then
select the My Student Record button
Under enrolment details, select View Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s